Monday, October 26, 2009

Back on the weight loss wagon

After gaining back 13 of the 17 pounds I'd lost the first half of the year, I'm back on a meal plan and working out with my amazing trainer, Douglas. The meal plan he gave me this time is much more bearable and has more foods on it that I like. I still can't get him to put pizza, cookies, and Mc Donald's on there though. I'll keep trying.

Last Friday I worked out with him for the first time in about 7-8 months. He almost killed me. I did make sure, at the beginning of the workout, that he knew where the defibrillator was...just in case. I did a high intensity interval workout on the stair climber. My heart rate wasn't supposed to go over 170- um, yeah, I was a bit more out of shape than we thought when it reached 196. He almost didn't let me finish but I only had one more minute of the intense part and then I was free to cool down- or die, whichever came first.

The good news was my body would burn fat for the next 16 hours. How cool is that? So I'm headed to go jog around on the mini-trampoline for a bit before I head to the gym to have him kill me again. I only have 6 more days to look fabulously hot in my pink pirate costume. I'm not holding my breath.



Sexy Pink Pirate Costume Adult

I tried to order the body, too, but the shipping was too pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment