Monday, February 23, 2009

Busch Gardens=weight loss

This must have been the week for reconnecting with old friends. On Thursday, I had lunch with Kristen and Becky and on Saturday, I went to Busch Gardens with Hubby and his old college roommate, and his family. We hadn't seen them in 13 years! They came with their other 2 brothers and family members. It was so good to see them again and catch-up. Carson and Maisie had an awesome time playing with all the kids in the Land of Dragons. We agreed to get together soon and not wait another 13 years!

The 6 hours I spent walking around the park paid off for me. I was pleasantly surprised on Sunday morning when I got on the scale and saw 128.0! Another pound and a half gone! Yay me! That's a total of 8.5 pounds in 3 weeks. Wooooohooooo!

I walked those gator bites and meatballs right off! Now if I can just get the other 18 pounds off I'll be in good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment