Sunday, February 15, 2009

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Ugh. Just plain, ugh. It's Valentine's Day. I hate Valentine's Day. Hubby and I don't celebrate it. I know he loves me. He knows I love him. Why do we need a special day to express it? Actually we do have a special day to express it. It's called our anniversary.

It's good we don't celebrate Valentine's Day because it would have been ruined anyway. Everyone in the house was grumpy. There was a huge child drama blow up, nuf said.

The withdrawals were getting to be too much on top of all the stress from trying to raise 4 happy kids. One of which was very UNhappy. This prompted my first, and hopefully last, fall off the wagon. I felt like Sandra Bullock in 28 Days. I don't have a problem. I don't have an addiction. I don't clean. I don't carry my own luggage. I can have oh-so-yummy food in front of me and not eat it. Riiiiight! Ok, so maybe I do have a food addiction, but I don't clean (unless someone is coming over and gives me a weeks notice) and I don't carry my own luggage – that's what cute bell boys are for.

Reyna did what she always does when she gets money... she ordered pizza. At least it was the Natural pizza again. Close your eyes, Douglas; this is going to get ugly. I ate a slice. That's right. I ate a slice of 92 calorie Natural cheese pizza. An hour later I ate another one. I also didn't exercise. Not one bit. My Sony Ericsson W580i has a built in pedometer which is one of the reasons I bought it. My steps for the day – drum roll please – 4,284. That’s 2.0 miles. Deal with it Fat Chick staring at me in the mirror! After my nightly bubble bath "me time," I showed that Fat Chick I meant business. I had Tostitos with salsa and my favorite over the top extremely high in calories cocktail.

I will get up tomorrow and have a better day.
A Follow-The-Dreaded-Meal-Plan Day.
A You-Will-Do-Your-Three-Thirty-Minute-Cardio Day.

Tomorrow.

This is where I randomly break into song.....

When I'm stuck a day… That's gray… And lonely,
I just stick out my chin… And Grin… And Say…
Oh!
The sun'll come out… Tomorrow…
So ya gotta hang on… 'Til tomorrow
Come what may….
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A day….
A way!

Pppppplllllbbbb!

No comments:

Post a Comment