Monday, July 13, 2009

Weight Loss Party #2


This isn't a post I want to write but I promised to be honest with you all, my readers. I won the Sexy by Summer contest and then allowed life to get in the way. I haven't exercised in four days and I ate a lot of junk over the weekend.

I got on the scale yesterday and groaned when I saw 120.0 lbs. I am out of the teens again and furious with myself. So what did I do? I gave myself another weight loss party!

I had Cap'n Crunch for breakfast and a 6" BLT from Subway with a Coke (no chips & passed on Hubby's Slurpee option) for lunch. Since Red Lobster was part of the original problem of my initial weight gain that's what I decided to have for dinner. Hubby got take out (eating out with a family of six is NOT fun) and I ate 1/4 lb snow crab legs, 1/2 cup New England Clam Chowder, 1/3 cup lobster mashed potatoes, 1/2 a container of artichoke dip with tortilla chips, and a McDonald's strawberry sundae with extra nuts. Since Hubby fell asleep two minutes after I asked him to make me a 24 oz Screwdriver I had a Klondike Bar and the other 1/2 of the clam chowder while watching TV and listening to him snore.

This morning I am back on track! It's back The Dreaded Sexy Meal Plan. I had two egg whites seasoned with Mrs. Dash and a large glass of water for breakfast. For lunch I'll finish the leftover lobster and artichoke dip but will have a healthy dinner. As soon as I'm finished with this post I'm going to jog on the mini-trampoline for 30 minutes. Also planned for today is a workout from Fitness Magazine, my Crunch Fitness Go Go Dancing DVD, and an hour of cardio at AnyTime Fitness this evening.

For the next two weeks I am going to try extremely hard to Be Perfect. I'm going to kick Slacker Fattie in the ass! I'm sending her back to where she came from! Why? Because cheaters never win and though I want to give up, I refuse to quit. And because I refuse to look like Thing 1 and Thing 2 ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment